We want you to know that we are doing everything we can to ensure that Jessica Bridal provides the safest environment possible for your upcoming visit.
On top of our regular cleaning procedures, we have added these extra steps to make sure our store is as safe as possible:
- Rigorously disinfecting touch points, workstations, dressing rooms, displays, product and public areas.
- Making hand sanitizers readily available to customers and employees throughout the store.
- Providing up-to-the-minute guidance and training to our staff so that they can keep themselves, their customers and their families safe.
Guidelines for Appointments
- Compulsory hand sanitization in store.
- We ask that brides bring not more than 1 friend/family member to an appointment. Jessica Bridal will be happy to assist in including additional friends and family members remotely (ie video conferencing, live steaming, etc.) – so be creative and please come prepared.
- Please report to the reception in case of feeling slightly unwell – we would be more than happy to reschedule your appointment at no cost.
Out of Town Policy
- We are are not accepting appointments from NEW out of town brides until further notice.
- We have an alternative Covid-19 Policy for our current out of town brides. Our consultants will be calling you to discuss the process.
- We sincerely request New Brides to disclose if they have recently traveled nationally / internationally.
We thank you for your understanding and cooperation to ensure we all stay healthy. Please do not hesitate to contact us at 0800 JESSICA (537742) with questions or concerns. As always, we will do our very best to ensure that your Jessica Bridal experience is a wonderful and memorable one.
Jessica Wu, Owner/CEO
*All Policies Subject To Change.