BRIDAL TAILOR LEADER
7 January 2021
Currently, we are looking for a BRIDAL TAILOR LEADER, who has at least 5 years of seamstress and alteration experience and looking to expand with team management skills. The canditate is an experienced dressmaker and qualified individual with extensive experience with all types of fine fabrics including lace and beading. Hand sewing skills, including embroidery, buttons, etc. Must have the ability to operate industrial sewing machines; attention to detail and understanding of technical aspects of constructing high-end garments
The candidate will have the following attributes:
- At least 5 years industry experience, bridal seamstress and pattern-make skill would be advantaged
- Fluent spoken and written English, with a warm, friendly, but professional manner. The candidate will be required to provide the fitting service to brides
- Ability to cope in a fast-paced workroom under pressure
- Ability to work and manage a small team with a good sense of humour
- Legally work in NZ
- Full time 40 hours, and the ability to work on Saturday, which is mandatory
This is an ideal job for someone who is looking to take their alteration experience to the next level in the bridal industry with people skills and management talent.
The candidate should expect to provide references that show that they are mature, customer-driven and professional.
Please apply here with your CV, Cover Letter and if relevant, your social media portfolio.