BRIDAL RETAIL ASSISTANT MANAGER
WHO WE ARE
Jessica Bridal Couture is one of the leading New Zealand luxury bridal emporiums and a Flagship for Jessica Couture designs. We retail a ready-to-wear range with over 300 dresses and also have our own production room and produce bridal wear designed in NZ and distributed to entire New Zealand, Australia, Europe and USA.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Currently, we have an exciting opportunity at our Flagship boutique for an experienced retail Assistant Manager to join a passionate and talented team
THE PERFECT PROFILE
The candidate will also have the following attributes:
* At least 2 years retail assistant experience. Bridal industry experience would be a bonus, but not compulsory.
* Fluent spoken and written English, with a warm, friendly, but professional manner. The candidate will be required to provide the fitting service to brides
* Ability to cope in a fast-paced workroom under pressure
* Proven ability to manage and motivate the retail team
* Establish and maintain professional relationships with customers
* A drive to achieve store and individual sales budgets and KPI’s
* Outstanding communication skills with the ability to develop rapport and form relationships at all levels
* A passion for bridal fashion and care for brides
This is an ideal job for someone who is looking to expand the retail experience into store management and beyond in the bridal industry.
WHAT WE OFFER YOU
1. Attractive commissions and incentives
2. Genuine, open and high performing culture in a premium Auckland central working environment
3. Great staff discount privileges
We would love to hear from you, so please click on the link below to apply now!